One of the key enablers of Trajectory Based Operations (TBO) is the automated updating of trajectories in reaction to developing uncertainties. However, a high frequency of updates and modifications leads to degraded system stability. The overall goal of START (a Stable and resilienT ATM by integrAting Robust airline operations into the neTwork) is to develop, implement, and validate optimisation algorithms for robust airline operations that result in stable and resilient ATM performance even in disturbed scenarios.
- Horizon 2020
- Call: H2020-SESAR-2019-2 (SESAR 2020 EXPLORATORY RESEARCH)
- Grant Agreement No.: 893204
- May 2020 – Oct 2022
- 2 Mi. €
This project has received funding from the SESAR Joint Undertaking (JU) under grant agreement No 893204. The JU receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and the SESAR JU members other than the Union.
- 6th Technical Board MeetingToday, February 10th, START project held it´s 6th Technical Board Meeting. Those meetings are a monthly reunion to discuss the advance of START project, its milestones and deliverables and keep up to date the project members of the progress.
- ENGAGE #TC2 3rd WorkshopOn 25th of January, the 3rd workshop of ENGAGE Thematic Challenge #2 on Data-driven trajectory prediction was held. Project Member Andrés Muñoz presented the project’s research activities on trajectory prediction and uncertainty propagation. Find the prentation slides below:
- Engage-KTN #TC2 3rd WorkshopSTART project will participate in the Engage-KTN 3rd Workshop of Thematic Challenge 2: Data-driven trajectory prediction. The workshop will be held online on 25th January 2021. Find below the agenda. To register: click here