One of the key enablers of Trajectory Based Operations (TBO) is the automated updating of trajectories in reaction to developing uncertainties. However, a high frequency of updates and modifications leads to degraded system stability. The overall goal of START (a Stable and resilienT ATM by integrAting Robust airline operations into the neTwork) is to develop, implement, and validate optimisation algorithms for robust airline operations that result in stable and resilient ATM performance even in disturbed scenarios.
- Horizon 2020
- Call: H2020-SESAR-2019-2 (SESAR 2020 EXPLORATORY RESEARCH)
- Grant Agreement No.: 893204
- May 2020 – Oct 2022
- 2 Mi. €
This project has received funding from the SESAR Joint Undertaking (JU) under grant agreement No 893204. The JU receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and the SESAR JU members other than the Union.
- Intermediate Review MeetingSTART Project is reaching the end of the first half of the project duration. Therefore, START Project is having its Intermediate Review Meeting today, 8th July 2021. An overview of the project was given to SESAR JU, the funding entity of START Project, … More Intermediate Review Meeting
- 9th Technical Board MeetingSTART Project is helding it´s 9th Technical Board Meeting today, June 9th. Those meetings are a monthly reunion to discuss the advance of START project, its milestones and deliverables and keep up to date the project members of the progress. … More 9th Technical Board Meeting
- General Assembly Meeting #2START Project was having its second General Assembly Meeting on May 12th 2021. The progress of the different Workpackages and Milestones were reviewed and the next steps of START project were planned. You can find below the agenda.