One of the key enablers of Trajectory Based Operations (TBO) is the automated updating of trajectories in reaction to developing uncertainties. However, a high frequency of updates and modifications leads to degraded system stability. The overall goal of START (a Stable and resilienT ATM by integrAting Robust airline operations into the neTwork) is to develop, implement, and validate optimisation algorithms for robust airline operations that result in stable and resilient ATM performance even in disturbed scenarios.
- Horizon 2020
- Call: H2020-SESAR-2019-2 (SESAR 2020 EXPLORATORY RESEARCH)
- Grant Agreement No.: 893204
- May 2020 – Oct 2022
- 2 Mi. €
This project has received funding from the SESAR Joint Undertaking (JU) under grant agreement No 893204. The JU receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and the SESAR JU members other than the Union.
- 3rd General Assembly MeetingFor the first time since START Project H2020, funded by SESAR Joint Undertaking, was kicked off, about 18 months ago, we have been able to #MeetInPerson in Madrid. It was a real pleasure to see each other in person, to … More 3rd General Assembly Meeting
- START project at SIDs’21We are pleased to inform you our poster proposal Towards a Stable and resilient ATM by integrating Robust airline operations into the network – Scientific Progress during the 1st year of START project, submitted to the SESAR Innovation Days (SIDs) 2021, … More START project at SIDs’21
- 11th TB MeetingSTART Project held it´s 11th Technical Board Meeting yesterdat, October 13th. Those meetings are held monthly to discuss the advance of START project, its milestones and deliverables and keep up to date the project members of the progress.