One of the key enablers of Trajectory Based Operations (TBO) is the automated updating of trajectories in reaction to developing uncertainties. However, a high frequency of updates and modifications leads to degraded system stability. The overall goal of START (a Stable and resilienT ATM by integrAting Robust airline operations into the neTwork) is to develop, implement, and validate optimisation algorithms for robust airline operations that result in stable and resilient ATM performance even in disturbed scenarios.
- Horizon 2020
- Call: H2020-SESAR-2019-2 (SESAR 2020 EXPLORATORY RESEARCH)
- Grant Agreement No.: 893204
- May 2020 – Oct 2022
- 2 Mi. €
This project has received funding from the SESAR Joint Undertaking (JU) under grant agreement No 893204. The JU receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and the SESAR JU members other than the Union.
- 15th Technical Board meetingMembers of the START H2020 project convened today for the 15th Technical Board meeting of the project. The main focus of the meeting was to review the status of the simulations and establish next steps.
- General Assembly meeting in ViennaIn the last two days the START project held a General Assembly meeting and an internal workshop in the city of Vienna. We had the opportunity to discuss interesting FLIGHTKEYS premises and to keep the face-to-face interaction alive – it … More General Assembly meeting in Vienna
- 14th Technical Board meetingSTART Project H2020 held its 14th Technical Board meeting yesterday morning and we had the opportunity to discuss next actions. … More 14th Technical Board meeting