One of the key enablers of Trajectory Based Operations (TBO) is the automated updating of trajectories in reaction to developing uncertainties. However, a high frequency of updates and modifications leads to degraded system stability. The overall goal of START (a Stable and resilienT ATM by integrAting Robust airline operations into the neTwork) is to develop, implement, and validate optimisation algorithms for robust airline operations that result in stable and resilient ATM performance even in disturbed scenarios.
- Horizon 2020
- Call: H2020-SESAR-2019-2 (SESAR 2020 EXPLORATORY RESEARCH)
- Grant Agreement No.: 893204
- May 2020 – Oct 2022
- 2 Mi. €
This project has received funding from the SESAR Joint Undertaking (JU) under grant agreement No 893204. The JU receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and the SESAR JU members other than the Union.
- START at the Flightkeys User Group Meeting 2022The Flightkeys User Group Meeting 2022 took place in Vienna. It was an occasion to present START as one of FKYLab’s research projects for stable and resilient flight trajectories. In addition to this research line, the company is working on … More START at the Flightkeys User Group Meeting 2022
- 18th Technical Board meetingThe 18th meeting of the Technical Board of the SESAR-funded START project took place yesterday. This was an occasion to thank the team for their efforts in successfully completing the validation exercises. It is now time to analyse the results … More 18th Technical Board meeting
- SESAR 3 JU Annual ConferenceThe SESAR 3 Joint Undertaking will be hosting its first Annual Conference in Brussels on 12 October 2022. The conference theme will be ‘Airspace fit for the digital age’ and it will create a space to discuss how the aviation … More SESAR 3 JU Annual Conference