One of the key enablers of Trajectory Based Operations (TBO) is the automated updating of trajectories in reaction to developing uncertainties. However, a high frequency of updates and modifications leads to degraded system stability. The overall goal of START (a Stable and resilienT ATM by integrAting Robust airline operations into the neTwork) is to develop, implement, and validate optimisation algorithms for robust airline operations that result in stable and resilient ATM performance even in disturbed scenarios.
- Horizon 2020
- Call: H2020-SESAR-2019-2 (SESAR 2020 EXPLORATORY RESEARCH)
- Grant Agreement No.: 893204
- May 2020 – Oct 2022
- 2 Mi. €
This project has received funding from the SESAR Joint Undertaking (JU) under grant agreement No 893204. The JU receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and the SESAR JU members other than the Union.
- 3rd Technical Board MeetingOn October 14th, START had its 3rd Technical Board Meeting. Those meetings are a monthly reunion to discuss the advance of START project, its milestones and deliverables and keep up to date the project members of the progress.
- START Technical Board Meeting #2START Tehcnical Board will be having its monthly meeting on Wednesday 9th. We will be reviewing actions, monitoring risks, and analyzing the progress of the different tasks!
- FLIGHTKEYS Phoenix InitiativeThe Corona crisis is hitting global aviation extremely hard, but also offers perfect opportunities for disruptive innovation that could help the industry to recover more swiftly by improving efficiency and introducing new processes. Therefore, our project member, FLIGHTKEYS, proposes to … More FLIGHTKEYS Phoenix Initiative